I've Been Admitted to Law School. The Question is...Can I Survive?

Narkoleptomania

Monday, January 09, 2006

Ahhh, refreshed! I'm still on vacation and it's a beautiful thing, marred only by the knowledge that grades will be available in less than a week. *shudder* Of course I'd take that over having finals after Christmas break a la Josh and Trevor.

School begins in a week and a half, and maybe, just maybe I should begin my 1L summer job search. After taking a year off applying for stuff like school, here I am, back to square one where the likelihood of infinite rejection letters loom menacingly in the very near future. I do, however, have a back-up plan, if no job shows itself I'll bundle myself off to summer school in some distant land and pretend to be productive while earning some credits and/or filling possible gaps in my resume.

What're all my fellow 1Ls up to for the summer I wonder...?