I've Been Admitted to Law School. The Question is...Can I Survive?

Narkoleptomania

Monday, October 31, 2005

The Worst Week Ever

Every Sunday, without fail for the past few weeks I've said to my suitemate, this is going to be the worst week ever. Every Sunday she agrees. I'd like to take it all back, because I know now without fail that this week...will be the worst week EVER.


I've got make-ups for not one, not two, but t-h-r-e-e classes this week. And they're all in the morning, for instance, on Thursday I have a Con Law class at 8:15, 8:15AM people. That's just plain cruel. and it's not the only Con Law class for the day. On Friday I've got 2 Civ Pros plus a Torts make-up, plus my regular classes, oh yeah my memo's due on Friday too.


Uh huh..this week...is definitely the worst week ever, no question about it.