I've Been Admitted to Law School. The Question is...Can I Survive?

Narkoleptomania

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Whew!

So we had our practice exams today, which is why I've been absent for the past few days (I'm really going to have to manage my time better so I can post regularly, other people seem to be able to do it - of course maybe they're just smarter, more organised than I am). I figured it'd be best to actual know something to get the most out of the exam even though it wasn't graded. I have to say, it was as bad as it could be. I had Torts, thank God. By the way, anybody who has a good grasp of proximate causation, feel free to break it down to me...in 50 words or less. Supposedly, it's really only going to click after we read Palsgraf but for now...I'm scared.

Does everybody use Secure Exam? Mine totally required two reboots of my computer before it got going today, I was convinced I'd have had to write it in a blue book, I haven't written anything longer than my signature in years...it wouldn't have been pretty. A couple other people I know of had their computers freeze during the exam...which our procter was more than happy to tell us didn't mean we'd get extra time, it meant we'd stop typing get a blue book and keep writing right where we left off. Good times.