I've Been Admitted to Law School. The Question is...Can I Survive?

Narkoleptomania

Monday, October 17, 2005

When the wind blows

Hey all, sorry for the lack of posting, my weekend in NYC turned out to be a tad longer but I'm back now...and happy about it...yeah (no really, that was sincere...really).

NYC was great, or as great as it could be considering that it rained every day for hours on end, which is fine typically because I love the rain but all it did was remind me that when this rain is over the snow's gonna be coming in a few weeks. A bloke who was an undergrad at Narkoleptik U actually told me the other day that he's surprised it hasn't snowed yet. S-c-a-r-y.

I've already mentioned the construction that's been going on practically outside my window on the dorm. Now the good thing about construction is that on weekends and when they're gone home there should be silence right? WRONG. Whatever they're doing outside my window needs to be covered up by lots and lots of tarp. They however, haven't secured said tarp well and oh yeah, have I mentioned it's been really really windy here for the past few days? Yup, you guessed it, as long as the wind blows I have the joyous sound of tarp flapping in the wind to keep me company. Good stuff. No, no, Great stuff.