I've Been Admitted to Law School. The Question is...Can I Survive?

Narkoleptomania

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Ugh! 2.0

Thanks to all for the well/good wishes. My cold seems to have morphed into a super-cold on steroids and is gaining strength from each additional hour of rainfall that we have here at Nark U., oh yeah, it's been falling since Saturday night...

I have this feeling that I'm going to get called on in Con Law soon, I don't know if it's this week, but I sense impending doom. We're actually doing the Equal Protection Clause so I figure I should be able to mutter something remotely coherent even if I don't know what's going on. If all else fails I can throw out a controversial comment which will prod the gunners into action and then slip into obscurity while they battle it out for the rest of the class having forgotten, or not caring, who started it.

On a completely unrelated note, what's up with the people who wear flip-flops in the rain? How is that not gross...?

OK, cough medicine time.