I've Been Admitted to Law School. The Question is...Can I Survive?

Narkoleptomania

Saturday, September 10, 2005

My new thing is...

...MS One Note. For days I've been seeing folks in my classes with this spiffy program and been wondering about it, I finally found out that it's MS One Note, I downloaded it last night and other than the fact that it's cute, I think I dig it. I don't have a tablet pc but I think it'll work pretty great.

I've had a problem really conceptualizing my notes since I began school, they're in various word documents and I've been wondering how I'd manage to put them together so my slightly neurotic self would be satisfied later down in the semester. So far, I love it and...did I mention it was cute? I don't think I've figured out all the good stuff it can do yet though so if anybody has any tips, lemme have 'em!

OK, back to Contracts...fun stuff.