I've Been Admitted to Law School. The Question is...Can I Survive?

Narkoleptomania

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Holla!

I got the shout-out today in Contracts..."Ms. Narkoleptik...could you explain..." All in all I don't think I did that badly, and at least I got it out of the way. Also while answering I was less nervous than I thought I would have been, it comes from seeing that everybody makes a fool of themselves at least once and it's no big deal, you just accept it and move on...I do love it when the gunners make fools of themselves though. Love. It.

That said, I rue the day when I get called on in Civ Pro, that class is just not cool, I'm thinking I may have to find a way to swallow [literally] the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure before I manage to keep up. Man I hate that book. Hate. It.