I've Been Admitted to Law School. The Question is...Can I Survive?

Narkoleptomania

Sunday, September 11, 2005

Clue me in

What's the big deal with Firefox?

For months I've been hearing people tout firefox and a few days ago after hearing yet another snort of derision when a person found out I didn't use firefox I decided to give in and see what the hype was all about.

I've yet to see it, first off to get the browser to work anywhere like my usual browser - Maxthon - I had to download a billion extensions, some of which clashed and required that I troubleshoot and disable and generally waste a lot of time getting everybody to play nice. After all that I'm just like...this is way too much work and still I don't like it as much as Maxthon.

So back to my original question...what's the big deal with Firefox again?