I've Been Admitted to Law School. The Question is...Can I Survive?

Narkoleptomania

Monday, August 15, 2005

The Question of the Day is...

Why on my first day of classes did I have to be the Socratic bitch? Anybody? No? I'll tell you why, it's cuz I've got some seriously weird luck.

Seriously though, I've had it happen to me, I've survived (barely) so for all the rest of you out there dreading it, I can tell you now...if Narkoleptik can do it...you sure as hell can.

The only downside to this whole thing is that because of all the blog and message board reading I've done, I've come upon very few surprises so far. I

I've got the nice prof, the bad ass socratic prof, the gunner and the guy who has an alternate opinion on everything and of course those three questions:
1. What's your name?
2. Where are you from?
3. What undergrad did you go do.

Oh and yeah...the shitload of work to do from the get go. Two briefs due tomorrow (that will be collected) and already I'm thinking I may not have time to go drinking tonight cuz I've gotta go read the cases...

Oh yeah...the nerd is in.