I've Been Admitted to Law School. The Question is...Can I Survive?

Narkoleptomania

Monday, August 22, 2005

Damn!

I literally just spent $750 on approximately 40 lbs of books. Unbelievable. Oh how Visa must love me right now.

I think I'm going to try to get started on my reading, I've heard rumors that 10 pages will take approximately 2 hours and I really don't want to be pulling all nighters the first week of class. I have grand plans of being productive and on top of things - plans I've never really managed to pull off at any other point in my life but I'm thinking now would be a good time to start. I've heard of people treating law school like a regular job with only occasional overtime so when they leave school for the day they can actually have some semblance of a life. I want that. I need that.

So yah, on that note, I'm gonna go read...