I've Been Admitted to Law School. The Question is...Can I Survive?

Narkoleptomania

Monday, May 09, 2005

My Desertion...

Sorry for my absence folks, my shitty internet connection just went a few miles past rock bottom (maybe the proprietors of my internet access are playing poker with Satan as I write) and is now even shittier and the costs have risen exponentially the bastards.

I'm investigating other alternatives which it turns out aren't that many but hopefully something will work out. In the interim my posting will probably be a bit spotty assuming things don't turn out for the better in the next week or so.

In other news, I'm officially 23. Good stuff...I think. A few years ago I was absolutely dying to turn 18 and then 21 but now those numbers just keep going up and I haven't really figured out the advantages to that quite yet. Ill keep you posted though if in the next few days I'm blessed with infinite wisdom or some other cool accoutrements of age.

I'm working my way through Planet Law School II, Ill post my thoughts when I make it a bit further. Suffice it to say, I'm on page 63 and not very impressed thus far and Falcon's use of bold and italics are quite annoying. I haven't really learnt anything earth-shattering except that law professors actively attempt to mislead law students by making the law as confusing as it can be.