I've Been Admitted to Law School. The Question is...Can I Survive?

Narkoleptomania

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

It's really not my fault...

I was gonna write a long post, an interesting post, a damn good post. I swear it. But, here I am at the library using their computers and it's the only free one and it's got pop-up-itis. I swear I haven't seen so many pop ups since...well never. Haven't these people ever heard of pop-up blockers...ever? The most recent one to pop up was one from Adult Friend Finder...fortunately today I lucked out with a semi-private computer, you know, one where there's noone leaning over my shoulder reading my words.

Ah well, I'm still in the process of reading Planet Law School II (I've been doing some travelling, I read faster -- honest) which at this point resembles a hard copy of someone's Amazon.com's wishlist or summn. I haven't yet reached the point where I can judge if it's a great or even good book, I'm still being annoyed by the pages and pages of emphasis which Falcon always tells us is...[his emphasis]. Dude, I made it through college, hopefully I can glean the relevant parts of your book without you highlighting it all for me.

Ah well, there goes another pop up, I think it's time I go...