I've Been Admitted to Law School. The Question is...Can I Survive?

Narkoleptomania

Monday, May 30, 2005

And in Other News...

I’ve been approved for all relevant loans. It’s bittersweet really, I can now actually pay to go to law school, but now The Man owns my ass.

And no, I still have no internet access at home hence my adoption of other projects to distract myself; see previous post.

After I can officially be dubbed the greatest thing to cycling since Lance Armstrong (by next week or so) I’ll be tackling War and Peace and attempting to finish Les Miserablès. I’ve got a friend who refuses to credit me as an intellectual until I’ve completed those two works. Of course, this is the same friend who earlier told me that I’d never be trusted again once I told people I was going to be a lawyer. You know I mentioned that to discredit her but thinking about it…she may be right.

Oh well, we’ll see.