I've Been Admitted to Law School. The Question is...Can I Survive?

Narkoleptomania

Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Quick Update

My posting's been non-existent because I've been in NYC spending
ridiculous amounts of money the way you tend to do in New York.
Really, why can't you catch up with friends at the park (free) instead
of at a bar (bloodsuckers)? Oh well, I guess I'll never know the
answer to that one.

On Law School news, happily when I contacted my highest ranked school
today they had a great financial aid package for me. I'll have to take
some loans out but all in all I'll end up with less than 50K debt
after law school which is pretty great for me. Of course less is
always more but I was thinking I'd end up in the 100K debt range. I'm
so happy.

Also, in keeping with other bloggers, I think I'll keep the name of my
school on the DL for now, I may eventually change it but for now I'll
stick with the anonymity.