I've Been Admitted to Law School. The Question is...Can I Survive?

Narkoleptomania

Sunday, April 24, 2005

Lit.

To celebrate sending in my seat deposit, I went off and purchased a couple of these books about law school. I opted not to go for the ubiquitous One L which from what I've gathered is largely about this guys emotional drama or some such thing so I picked up Law School Confidential, Planet Law School II and Law School Insider.

I'm about half way through Law School Confidential and I have to say that I think it's a pretty good read. The book offers some helpful pointers and from my inexperienced eye seems pretty on point. I'd definitely recommend you pick it up if you're in the market for law school literature. It's also a freakishly easy read, or maybe I'm just saying that because I'm in the process of reading Les Miserables which, by the way, is off the chain even if it's a tad obese.

I'm looking forward to reading Planet Law School II if only to see what's inspired so many "passionate" comments on Lawschooldiscussion.org.

If anyone has any other suggestions for pre-law reading I'd love to hear them.