I've Been Admitted to Law School. The Question is...Can I Survive?

Narkoleptomania

Monday, April 11, 2005

Changes

If I did this right, I'll have changed my atom.xml feed to full feed. After messing around with my settings I realised I had it on partial feed. Since it annoys me to read most blogs out of bloglines (slow ass connection you understand), I figured it'd be good to offer the two other people that read my blog that option. :).

I finally wrote the check for my first tuition deposit. I haven't mailed it off yet but it's pretty exciting. I was forced to double check the due date on the deposit when I received an email from Case and Santa Clara today basically telling me that my offers had been rescinded because I'd missed the deadlines. I did a quick shiver because I had sworn that Case at least had an April 15 deadline. Ouch. At least Narkoleptik U has an April 15 deadline cuz I'd be on my way to the subway to get run over by a pissed off A train.

It feels kind of odd now, all the waiting is basically over, got into law school, got some of the money, waiting for housing somehow doesn't get my adrenaline pumping as much. Good stuff though, good stuff. I'm pretty glad it's all over. I'm also considering doing on-campus housing - at least for the first year, does that make me a super dork, it seems as if everyone's looking for apartments and other grown up options.