I've Been Admitted to Law School. The Question is...Can I Survive?

Narkoleptomania

Monday, March 14, 2005

When?

Aspiring lawyer posted today about the fact that all schools should make and send out their decisions by a certain date and have the same deposit deadlines. I couldn't agree more. I've been waiting and waiting and waiting for one measly school to contact me and it's driving me mad. Worse it's a school that I know I'd go to in a heartbeat and I'd drop the other schools like hot potatoes (unless of course they offer me some fantastic financial aid - then I'd have to think about it.)

He's waiting for 11 schools. Absurd. When do they intend to let us know? How about now y'all, how about now?

Update: On further reading, I see Kristine over at Divine Angst has posted similar, yet more eloquent thoughts on the matter.