I've Been Admitted to Law School. The Question is...Can I Survive?

Narkoleptomania

Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Question of the Day

How the hell do you switch from 85-90 degree weather to 0-25 degree weather without having some sort of stroke. The times I tried going for Christmas break in warm (read hot) climates and then returning to New England for Spring semester had really dire consequences. Missing class is no fun if you're actually sick and since I'm on extended vacation I hope to spend as few of those days as is possible laid up.

This time I'm going to be smart about it, I'm going to do online research. It's off to WebMD and Google I go.

P.S. If I had a pound or a dollar (Euro currency of course - it's worth more) for every invitation to an online chat at some law school, I wouldn't be worrying at all about financial aid.