I've Been Admitted to Law School. The Question is...Can I Survive?

Narkoleptomania

Tuesday, March 01, 2005

No doubt this will be discussed thoroughly in the blogosphere over the next few days but I feel compelled to throw in my two cents. It's great the the Supreme Court has outlawed the death penalty for juveniles. I'm no fan of the death penalty in general and I find that most supporters of death penalty frame their arguments primarily within emotional contexts since there's little hard evidence to show that the death penalty is at all effective in reducing crime. I sense that I may go into a long winded discussion of all this so let me just cut myself off and say that this is great news. Go SCOTUS, do your damn thing! (today, that is - there's a ton of other stuff I disagree with y'all on)