I've Been Admitted to Law School. The Question is...Can I Survive?

Narkoleptomania

Friday, March 04, 2005

Great Expectations

A few days ago I read that this guy Jason Kottke was quitting his job to be a full time blogger. I wished him luck, wished I could do the same and assumed that I'd have been getting some premium content. I hadn't heard about his blog before all the fanfare about him going fulltime. So I read a few posts here and there and found them not unlike a lot of the tech-related blogs out there. I, however, assumed that since the guy would be doing this fulltime, I'd be getting some particularly interesting posts, premium content, even...better than the posts he'd been making before.

Boy was I wrong. I'm not saying it's a bad blog, I'm just saying it's the same blog it was before he went fulltime. I'm disappointed. Also...dude, you're supposedly a fulltime blogger...is one to two posts a day the best you can manage?