I've Been Admitted to Law School. The Question is...Can I Survive?

Narkoleptomania

Monday, March 07, 2005

Clearly I have too Much Time on my Hands.

I have no idea who started this but it's been popping up all over on blogs I read so here goes:

Coke or Pepsi? Coke most definitely, in fact, I can't tell the last time I actually saw Pepsi.

Chunky or smooth peanut butter? I absolutely detest peanut butter. *Shudder*

White or wheat? Not a big fan of bread in general, I avoid it at all costs but if absolutely forced I'd go white.

Vanilla or chocolate ice cream? Chocolate baby, vanilla is just so...vanilla!

Perfect "after sex food"? Ice cream definitely, and chocolate if there's any...but always ice cream.

Butter or margarine? I really have no idea what the difference is, really - not a clue.

Coffee, tea, or neither? I avoid hot drinks at all costs (burns my tongue man, burns my tongue) but I can dig some iced coffee, and also some iced tea now that I think about it...I probably prefer the iced coffee a bit more though.

Sweet or dill pickles? Dill baby, dill.

Stupidest thing a boy told me that I believed? Dude...

What do you want to be when you grow up? Rich, slim and happy. I'm not kidding! I'd like to be a writer but I'll settle for being a lawyer right now :)