I've Been Admitted to Law School. The Question is...Can I Survive?

Narkoleptomania

Monday, February 21, 2005

Why Do the Law School Gods Mock Me?

I got this HUGE envelope today, HUGE, when I see it coming I'm like, this has to be good news. It's about time random schools stop recruiting me so this has to be good news.

Of course this certainty was apparently only so the gods of fate could laugh their asses off. My large envelope was, in fact, a catalogue and an invitation to apply to the University of Miami (sans fee waiver). The kicker is this, I applied to the University of Miami AGES ago (with a fee waiver), I received their acceptance letter AGES ago, I received their scholarship offer AGES ago...and I received an email to their admitted students TODAY.

I swear, I'm some puppet-master's plaything. No doubt about it.