I've Been Admitted to Law School. The Question is...Can I Survive?

Narkoleptomania

Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Unbelievable

I posted earlier about all the suspense and excitement I went through last night wondering if the express package I'd missed was from one of my dream schools...and how it turned out that it was Cardozo.

OK, so it's Cardozo, you'd think that since they sent the thing express mail and they sent my actual acceptance letter regular mail it would have been something important like a full scholarship for all three years or something right? Not in the least, not even close. I am now the proud (yeah right) owner of a photocopied copy of "Cardozo in the News: an edited selection of articles received over the last few weeks in the office of Communications and Public Affairs". Last few weeks they say...how about the last few months, the articles go back to August 9, 2004.

I just don't get why this was so important, don't get it at all.

Unbelievable Cardozo, simply unbelievable.