I've Been Admitted to Law School. The Question is...Can I Survive?

Narkoleptomania

Monday, February 21, 2005

Sadly, nothing exciting in law school related mail this weekend. I received a big catalogue from St. John's University - not the law school - the actual University, lots of talk about SATs and such . I'm not particularly reassured that whoever got my info from LSAC couldn't figure out which catalogue to send me. Scary. It was also mailed on Dec. 23, I just got it. Go figure. Maybe my Post Mistress knows that I really wasn't interested in it and kept it as a door stop or something.

Three letters from three different members of the Case Western faculty who all happened to notice that my interests coincided with theirs. No problem, I can dig that lie. It makes me feel semi-special.

And no...nothing from my reaches. Dammit. I mean I know I have less than no chances of getting in but still...dammit.

Show me some love (no Cardozo, not you this time).

Please?

This week?

Please?