I've Been Admitted to Law School. The Question is...Can I Survive?

Narkoleptomania

Wednesday, February 23, 2005

The Road to Email Hell...

Seems to be paved with my good intentions of sharing my Gmail invites. I did a nice thing and sent off almost 100 Gmail invites to isnoop.net/gmail about a week or so ago. I guess my invites have just showed up in the spool and boy am I getting notifications from the Gmail Team of all these random people who've accepted my invitation - I've got about 40 or so in the past 3 or so hours.. The sad part is that I'm going to also have to delete them from my contact list.

Man people have some weird names and weird ways of combining them to form email addresses...of course this from a person who's chosen Narkoleptik as a moniker.

Kettle? You're black as hell.