I've Been Admitted to Law School. The Question is...Can I Survive?

Narkoleptomania

Friday, February 11, 2005

Law School Online Chats

Why does it seem as if everywhere I've been accepted to has between five and ten online chats and are inviting me participate -- via snail mail. I'm thinking, if I'm the kind of person inclined to participate in these online chats, surely I'll check my email.

That said, this whole online chat thing is kinda useless in my view, sure you might learn something but odds are not much more than you'd learn from browsing the website or talking to one of the students who call you and lie and tell you that the school is fabulous and everything there is perfect and basically you'd be stupid not to come. I prefer the calls, makes me feel more wanted.

Oh yeah, Georgetown, that chick that emailed me and said she was going to call me hasn't called yet...are you trying to tell me something?