I've Been Admitted to Law School. The Question is...Can I Survive?

Narkoleptomania

Wednesday, February 23, 2005

The Key

Notes from the Legal Underground just endorsed a programme called ResearchPro which sounds like a great database tool. It's practical purposes for law school seem great. That plus this LEEWS (Legal Essay Exam Writing System) thing that I read about on MarkLyon.org yesterday make law school seem like a snap. I feel like in two days I've unlocked the door to the Order of the Coif.

Seriously though, has anyone gone through LEEWS, is it helpful? Should I fork out my dough. Sure the website guarantees B's minimum (but is this because most schools are on a B-curve?) and supposedly allows you to compete for A's. I'd love to hear from somebody who actually did/does the system and their perspectives. The website sounds really convincing...in that infomercial way...the lose 100 lbs without getting off the couch kinda way.

Most of the testimonials are also from a few years ago too - but ultimately I'm highly skeptical of any system that can crack all law school exams. Aight, so holla at me if you know anything about this system.