I've Been Admitted to Law School. The Question is...Can I Survive?

Narkoleptomania

Tuesday, February 08, 2005

In keeping with my demand for "stuff" from my law schools, Cornell invited me to one of their admitted students days and apparently I can apply for some form of financial aid. That's pretty cool. I haven't seen the application form yet so maybe I'm being a bit premature on the praise, if they want to know my blood type and how much change I've given to bums in the last month (i.e. money I've wasted), I may well have to revert to my usually ungrateful personality. I wasn't aware that schools offered you money to come visit, them, none of my colleges did this and I applied to the best (read: most expensive) ones. Oh well, I'm sure the schools will make up on the $300 maximum aid when the "miscellaneous" fees start popping up on the term bills.