I've Been Admitted to Law School. The Question is...Can I Survive?

Narkoleptomania

Friday, February 04, 2005

In an earlier post I mentioned that I had a craving for "stuff" from law school. I'm happy to say that the admissions offices at Case Western and William and Mary clearly read my blog and feel compelled to satisfy me. In the mail yesterday I received their official acceptance letters and William and Mary is giving me some cash...but not really. They're offering to bill me as an in-state resident which saves 10K or so, it's not money in my pocket but it's cool nonetheless. Case Western will refund me $200 if I come visit, refundable costs are limited to transportation and lodging. Very nice. I don't think I'll end up at Case but I've never been to Cleveland and if I can find a cheap ticket off Jetblue or one of those cheap airlines I may just hop on down there for a night or two. Has anybody been that way? Is it worth a trip? Anyway, Law schools, this is what I'm talking about. Good job with the "stuff", keep it coming.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment