I've Been Admitted to Law School. The Question is...Can I Survive?

Narkoleptomania

Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Why Not Me?

As I suffer thorough the endless maze of financial aid forms that broke ass people such as myself have to fill out, I can’t help but wonder; how come I can’t come up with a crazy idea that somebody will want to pay me money for.
  1. I’m not surprised this dude lives in Nebraska – stereotype? Yes. Based in part on fact? See link above or here.
  2. "People will always comment on something out of the ordinary," Fischer said in his sales pitch. "People like weird." Umm…yah I’d comment on the fact that I think a guy advertising SnoreStop on his forehead is weird, and may end up with bad acne but do I feel inclined to purchase SnoreStop after seeing this guy walking by me with it on his forehead? No not really.
  3. "I look forward to an enjoyable association with Andrew — a man who clearly has a head for business in every sense of the word," SnoreStop CEO Christian de Rivel said. Christian…dude…give the 37K to charity.

Seriously, why can’t I come up with the next crazy, yet successful money making scheme…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment