I've Been Admitted to Law School. The Question is...Can I Survive?

Narkoleptomania

Sunday, January 30, 2005

This weekend hasn’t all been bad or frustrating law school news via email. I received an email from a 1L at William and Mary congratulating me on my acceptance and offering to answer any questions I may have. Fabulous. I wouldn’t even have known that I got in if he hadn’t sent that email because I’ve yet to receive any notification from the school. It’s great anyway. I don’t think I’ll go, if they offer me a ton of money I’ll probably consider it but as it is I’m pretty focused on either Georgetown or Cornell. Considering Penn’s reported 30% increase in applications I’m not really counting on hearing anything positive from them. Oh well, life could be worse so I'm pretty grateful.

Oh yeah, and no I still haven’t been able to access what is more than likely my rejection letter from Northwestern. Bums.

1 Comments:

So did you get your news from Northwestern?

Post a Comment