I've Been Admitted to Law School. The Question is...Can I Survive?

Narkoleptomania

Saturday, January 15, 2005

*New* Way to Lose Weight: Eat Less, Exercise More (FDA Approved)

Might I just say thanks to the U.S. Dept. of Health and Human Services for their absolutely revolutionary weight-loss tip. As one of the billions of people who could stand to lose a few pounds and has been unsuccessful in that pursuit (in my case primarily due to laziness and an aversion to excessive sweat), I’d like to say “Thank You”. This has been the pivotal piece of the puzzle that's been missing for all persons aspiring to lose weight. Now, there’s nothing standing in my way because lets face it, all I have to do is eat less and exercise more.

Any tips from the U.S. government on success in law school? Study hard perhaps? Do all reading? Don’t skip class? Am I even close here? Help me out you guys…please!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment