I've Been Admitted to Law School. The Question is...Can I Survive?

Narkoleptomania

Friday, January 14, 2005

Narkoleptik friend suggested to me today that since I’ve been accepted to law school and since I have a blog that supposedly about law school that I should offer my mythical readers some advice. Fortunately as very few people (if any) read this blog there is less pressure to give good advice than you would imagine. The lack of pressure is good because I don’t seem to have a reservoir of law school advice to pull from quite yet…maybe in a month or so.

The one thing I can say that has made a world of difference to me is the fact that I applied early. I had the majority of my apps in by mid-October and I got my first acceptance letter the first week of December. It was fantastic because my holidays were set, regardless of what happened I knew I was going to be at *some* law school. I honestly believe that the admissions folk are a bit more lenient in the beginning. So that’s my scintillating bit of advice: APPLY EARLY. Not very original but Narkoleptik friend can be happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment