I've Been Admitted to Law School. The Question is...Can I Survive?

Narkoleptomania

Friday, January 21, 2005

I haven’t addressed politics in my blog before and I probably won’t too much. There’s really very little I can say about politics that you won’t find in one way or another on any of the anti-Bush sites out there; also whenever I write about politics (international or domestic) I find my dialogue infused with so many swear words, sarcastic comments, general frustration and well, anger, that it’s just not good for morale and it certainly doesn’t help my attempting to cut down on my swearing (not by a lot, just by one or two words a day – I don’t like cold turkey approaches to anything).

Tony Pierce includes a guest post here that I think articulately comments on (without the swear words) my thoughts on the 43rd President of the USA and his latest lil' party.


America...what were you thinking??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment