I've Been Admitted to Law School. The Question is...Can I Survive?

Narkoleptomania

Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Big Fat Liars

It's all a lie, a big fat lie. What you ask? I’ll tell you…this myth about lawyers not having time to scratch their posteriors, too busy to have families, hobbies all that stuff. I’m on vacation til law school so I have all this free time which I use to surf the web, do you have ANY idea how many blogs there are out there by associates who’re grumbling about how their job sucks and how little time they have??? Need I ask the obvious? If you have so little time how come you manage to find the time to write these convoluted dissertations you call a blog? I think it’s all a game, a lie, a big fat lie. You have lives, you have money and your job doesn’t suck that much.

You know it’s true…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment