I've Been Admitted to Law School. The Question is...Can I Survive?

Narkoleptomania

Thursday, January 13, 2005

Apple:

You Rock!

Unless you’ve been living under a rock…or just don’t give a shit, you must have heard about the Ipod Shuffle. It’s gorgeous and I want one. Of course I already have a 15gb Ipod and since I’m a lazy bum who doesn’t jog, run, walk or do many (read any) of the activities that people will invariably use the Shuffle for so really now that I think about it…there’s very little reason for me to actually get one. There’s also the fact that I’m on my way to racking up 120K worth of debt. Narkoleptik friend mentioned that perhaps it wouldn’t be a good idea to get even more debt, I think…what’s another $150 added to 120K?

And no, I’m not planning to be a tax lawyer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment